Neuber Concrete was founded in 1974 and has grown to become one of the national leaders in the concrete construction industry.
We are a full service open shop Concrete Contractor serving Owners, General Contractors and Construction Managers in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and New York.
Neuber Concrete is at the forefront of research and development of new techniques and construction methodology to improve the quality and performance of Slab on Grade. We also provide site paving, foundations and a variety of architectural panels, engineering and design services using Tilt-Up.
Joseph F. Neuber, Jr. has been involved in the concrete construction industry for over 40 years. He was elected Fellow of the American Concrete Institute (ACI) in 2013. Mr. Neuber was Chairman of ACI Committee 302 and voting member of ACI Committee 360 and ACI Subcommittee 301-G. Mr. Neuber travels extensively conducting seminars teaching Slab on Grade design and construction to local ACI chapters, engineers, architects, concrete contractors, suppliers, and industry groups.
- Named one of the five “Most Influential People in the Concrete Industry” by Concrete Construction Magazine in 2010.
- Associate speaker at Concrete Institute of Australia in Melbourne on “State of the Art Slab on Grade Design and Construction Practices in the USA”.
- He is the author of numerous published articles in Concrete Construction Magazine, Concrete Producer and Concrete International Magazine.
- Holds various patents including Bump cutting for wide concrete floors Patent #59-9981 and Fine position adjustment for optical receiver or other sensor Patent #6283420.
- Considered the developer of the state-of-the-art “Pre-Pour Construction Meeting”.